Huge waves pouring water onto the skin coloured sand.
Flaming droplets bursting on the rocky concrete.
Striking the webs off a hairy spider.
Frozen pools struck by a thunder storm.
Frozen ice flashing on the delicate branch.
Brooke
Storms
Waves crashing onto the sand.
Tornadoes swirling in the clouds.
Rough weather making massive floods.
Storms destroying the massive city.
Frozen ice on car windows.
Lateisha
It was a cold and chilly storm and the sky was so black.
I heard a noise like a storm was coming to me.
I could feel the heavy wind on my face.
I could not see because the fog was everywhere.
I felt so scared.
Ridhi
Storms
Storms are dark.
Storms rain like coins falling
out of a man’s pocket.
Storms flash lightning
like a torch light.
Storms are cold
like ice.
Jericho
Winter
Iced rain thunders on my dusty roof, while I’m below snoring away loudly.
Fearful thunder grabs houses one by one in his large bolty hands.
Frost bitten snow blasts on my outside walls.
Murky high-wind whispers with it’s lips.
Storms peering in windows trying to find a good victim with his blue eyes.
Apprehensive about death from the angrily chattering typhoon.
Hurricanes madly flooding cities.
Gales hitting my car.
Joel
A tornado flashing his eyes at me, throwing huge buildings at me.
Thunder striking terror through cars, small buildings and large trucks.
Rain spitting water in my face waiting for hail to fall.
Zak
Rain and wind blowing sand like tornadoes.
Thunder makes a loud noise, the loud noise frightens me.
High winds make the footpath slippery.
Jenny
Storms rage.
Loud thunder is coming.
Very bright lightning blinds you.
Lightning has a deadly sound.
Stormy, cloudy, lightning will shock you.
Waterfalls flood and get tazzered.
Avalanches have a deafening sound.
Max
Weather
Foggy tornadoes
Hurricanes cyclones tsunamis
Scared terrifying hungry nervous
Fine
Emil
No comments:
Post a Comment