Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Written Language
First she woke up early, she dashed down like a hurricane. Suddenly she saw that the brown dusty rope was untangled, by her amazing intelligence she knew her pet was gone. The girl became very disappointed and upset with tears dripping down. So she created giraffe posters, they said ‘she looks like she’s 3.5 metres tall and she has dark brown patches all over her. She has grey hooves and her neck is 2.5 metres long. Then she knocked on the Burn’s door he opened it up and he didn’t say anything about the giraffe. She went to sit down on the seat then behind her raised up a giraffe and they walked home.

Joel


One morning I went rushing down the steep greasy stairs and I jumped outside to play with my furry pet. I went to go and look and it wasn’t there. I felt disappointed and lonely without my best buddy. I went searching for my best buddy but he was nowhere to be found. I went looking in the park but he was not there. Then in a minute I looked behind me and found him. I felt surprised. My pet giraffe has sharp horns and bendy legs. On its body it has white strips. On its face it has a round mouth with long ears.


Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment